We love wedding weekends where you and your guests can have the time of your lives and create memories you will never forget. We also have day events, but weekends are our specialty. Our wedding packages start at $50,000 for 100 guests.
Valley Rock Inn and Mountain Club feels like a private village with its over 14 parcels purchased in the best location in a historic valley along the Ramapo river with sunset views and easy access to the 70,000 acres of parklands. Some of our historic houses, barns and meeting house date back to the early 19th century and formed an important part of an early duty settlement. To find a private village where you, your friends and family can gather is rare in the world but even rarer one hour from NYC.
Our village property includes:
- Four renovated guest houses with 17 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms – can host up to 34 based on double occupancy
- Three additional guest houses with a total of 10 to 12 bedrooms coming in 2021/2022 that will accommodate an additional 20+ guests overnight.
- A full property buyout is available to include The Lodge – our main restaurant – where your guests will arrive at our valet entrance. The private dinning room is perfect for the rehearsal dinner and breakfast by the pool for up to 120 in case of rain.
- The Summer Pavilion has dining space for up to 125 with adjacent bar, wood burning pizza oven and grill
- The Summer Lounge can seat up to 70 for a private candle light dinner
- The central Summer Garden is the perfect spot for a reception tent for up to 250 guests
- The Shade Garden is a tranquil spot for an outdoor ceremony for up to 180 guests
- The West Garden is a lush spot for a large ceremony of up to 500
- The Rose Garden courtyard with its center fountain and 10 ft rose-covered walls is a dream spot for a cocktail hour or a rehearsal dinner
- The gym with yoga, spin and weights is the perfect place to reduce stress and keep your friends busy
- Our led hikes, bike rides and kayak outings will make your friends feel like they are on vacation
- Our organic market is a great spot for your friends and family to get a bite or a fresh juice
- The art gallery is available for guests to take a tour of one of our installations